Wednesday, April 4, 2018

A Trio of Birthday Cards - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

This week at JustNick Studios our focus is on Birthdays. Did you know JustNick Studios is 3 years old! Since I am always in need of birthday cards, I made a trio of fun, festive birthday cards to share with you. For my first card I used the balloons from Birthday Sentiments and cut several balloons from pattern papers to layer on a card.



I used some foam circles to make some balloons float on my card and added some bows.



I love the look of white on white when using die-cuts. For my next card, I reiterated the word Happy from the Card Sentiments 1 digital cut file down the center of my card in a white cardstock and then added a bright bold colorful Birthday. So fun!





On my last card I went for delicate and pretty... but I still wanted to use bright colors. I cut the Delicate Butterflies out from white cardstock and then used my Distress Oxide inks to color them a rainbow of colors.



Here are the cut files I used today ...







Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!