Saturday, January 20, 2018

Birthday Cards - My Favorite Things

Hello friends!

I indulged myself after Christmas and bought this Adorable Elephants stamp set from My Favorite Things. I haven't done a lot of Copic coloring, but thought this set would be a good one to start practicing with. I decided to try my hand with their Sketch Challenge ...

Here is my take using some pattern papers from the Pebbles Happy Hooray birthday collection...




I struggled with the elephant ears ... I think I need to get a new Copic marker, something lighter pink RV0000 or R0000.

Copic Markers used: C1, C3, R24, R29, RV10, E50

and also their Color Challenge ...





Copic Markers used: C1, C3, RV10, E50, Y11, Y15, Y17, YG03, YG63

My clouds need a little work, lol.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!