Saturday, August 5, 2017

Southern Favorites = Paper Issues

Hello blogging friends!

I am playing along with the Paper Issues Sketch Challenge today. Here is the sketch by the very talented Amy Coose ...


and here is my take using the Jen Hadfield Simple Life collection from Pebbles.


Our last night in Charleston we splurged and went to a fancy restaurant, Magnolias and I am so glad we did. It was outstanding!!!  I tried fried green tomatoes for the first time and absolutely loved them! I also had their shrimp and grits in a lobster sauce, WOW! so good. The Magnolias label is actually a photo I took of the sign outside and then fussy cut out. Other ephemera on this layout is from my stash. Here are some detailed shots....





Thanks so much for stopping by today. Enjoy the weekend!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!