Saturday, May 6, 2017

Friends Become Our Chosen Family - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends. Happy National Scrapbook Day!

 I am here today with some scrappy JustNick Studios inspiration and a FREE cut file! I love using circle frames around my photos. Floral Ring 2 is a new digital cut file, so I thought I would use it to showcase a photo of my besties. I have been reorganizing my scrapbook room and came across these pretty papers from the Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection by Paige Evans. I didn't have any coordinating embellishments, so I combined it some rub-ons from Chic Tags ( I miss them bunches! ) and some brads from the We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard collection. I love how the black brads help create a visual triangle with the title. I thought the Simple Stories washi tape from the Love & Adore collection went really well with it too. Yeah for using some stash!



To add dimension to my layout, I layered some more flowers on top of the Floral Ring. These are from the Stems For Stephanie digital cut file.





I used one more cut file today. I just love this title, Friends Become Our Chosen Family. These wonderful women really are like family for me. They were neighbors but most have moved away, still we get together at least once a month.



Here the cut files I used today...







If you are interested in watching my process video, here it is ...



Thanks so much for stopping by. You can grab the FLORAL RING 2 cut file for FREE using the code: RINGFREE at checkout until midnight on May 7, 2017 only!

More free cut files are coming later today, so be sure to stop back at JustNick Studios.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!