Saturday, February 25, 2017

Selfie Love - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with a fun layout using 3 different cut files from the JustNick Studio on-line store. When my daughter was a teenager, she had no selfie control, lol. I decided to create a layout of some (yes just some) of the selfies she took in just one night while at a football game with friends. I combined 2 different cut files to create my title "Selfie Love". Then I decided it would be fun to add a camera too. I used the awesome new Simple Stories Emoji Love collection. Here is how my layout turned out...


My title is a combination of the Capture This cut file and the Lots Of Love cut file.



I cut the camera out of black cardstock and backed it with a bright yellow to coordinate with the emojis. It's from the Summer Cards cut file.


Here are a few more detailed shots...




Here are the digital cut files I used today...







Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out what's new in the JustNick Studio store.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!