Wednesday, December 21, 2016

SnowFun - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I love living in a place where I can enjoy the 4 seasons. In Minnesota, you can always count on snow and cold temps in the winter. You may think that hibernating is the best way to get through ... but there is lots of fun to be had outside still. My sister-in-law's family like to skate and play hockey on a pond in their backyard. I love this picture of them doing what they love together. When I saw the JustNick Studios Nordic Background digital cut file I knew it would make the perfect backdrop for their family photo. It adds a cozy feeling, just like a warm sweater. I used the awesome Simple Stories Winter Wonderland collection for this layout ...



Isn't that cut file amazing! Take a closer look. I love the machine stitching details.





This quote I fussy cut out from a journal card ties in with the sweater theme perfectly too; ' We Go Together Like Winter and a Sweater '  ...



Here are a few more close-ups ...




Here is the Nordic Background digital cut file I used today.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful Holiday and I hope 2017 brings peace and prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!