Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Shine Bright - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I took a break from Fall layouts to do a girly one to share with you today. The beautiful new Fancy Floral Ring digital cut file from JustNick Studios reminded me of those flower wreaths they place over a horse's neck after they win a race. Well, I thought it would work well for this horse show picture of a friend of mine. I used a gold metallic cardstock to cut it out as I thought the pattern in the floral ring mimics the gold floral pattern in my friend's riding outfit. To keep the emphasis on the photo and floral ring, I decided to back the ring with vellum and place some shiny sequins underneath. They are kept in place by the machine stitching I added over the top of the ring. The papers and embellishments are from the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Free Spirit collection.



Here is a closer look at the Fancy Floral Ring digital cut file I used.



Just look at all the intricate details in this gorgeous cut file...



Here is the cut file I used today.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!