Saturday, September 3, 2016

Wish - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with my first Cocoa Vanilla Studios layout using the gorgeous Make A Wish collection. We all have birthdays, so this is the perfect collection to document them for all the special ladies in our lives, from your daughters to your grandmothers. My mother-in-law recently celebrated her 76th birthday! My daughter snapped this awesome photo with her phone. I knew I would have to scrap it. Luckily we did not start any fires with so many candles on her cake, lol.

  Wish

The floral papers are always my favorite of all the pattern papers. I used this pretty one to frame my layout. With the small wallet size photo, I decided a grid based layout would work best. By dividing my layout into four quadrants, I could use the fabulous pattern paper with the amazing cut apart project life cards and die cut ephemera pieces. In the upper left I decided to cluster some die cut balloons, because what is a birthday party without balloons! The phrase stickers are such a festive way to add some text and check out these awesome sparkly enamel dots, SWOON!

Wish_Balloons

Under the balloons is a beautiful birthday cake project life card. The chipboard stickers are a great way to add a little dimension. I placed one of the star stickers directly on my cake then layered the Wish wood veneer word over the top. These wood veneer words are so awesome and make a great dramatic title!

Wish_Cake

In the lower right, I layered a doily and birthday banner from the die cut ephemera pack. An arrow from the puffy sticker sheet was perfect to layer over the top.

Wish_BDayBanner

Thanks for stopping by today. The beautiful Make a Wish collection will be available to order soon.
I do have a process video .... my first ever!! I would love any feedback you can give me.



~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!