Saturday, September 17, 2016

Marcia Helen - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!!

I am back with a vintage layout showcasing the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studios Love Always collection. While this collection is perfect for documenting weddings and the babies we love, I wanted to use it for this old photograph of myself at age 2. The soft colors combined with some bold black perfectly sets off this hand colored sepia toned photo.

  marciahelen

All the beautiful embellishments in the Love Always collection make me swoon! I think the vellum accents are my favorite, but the die cut ephemera and the bits and pieces  are not far behind with pretty resin pieces, ribbon flowers, and matching sequins. And don't get me started on the beautiful butterflies... I love this butterfly flair button! To add to the vintage feel, I cut a couple delicate corner scrolls to frame my photo. I couldn't resist adding some vellum leaves to soften it more. I smudged some gesso on the edges to make set them off a bit more.

  marciahelen_detail4

marciahelen_detail3 

I used the sticker alphas in the collection for my title. I love the ombre effect on the letters. My middle name comes from my godmother ... one of my favorite aunties.

marciahelen_detail1

marciahelen_detail5  

The bitty blooms are perfect for adding a little dimension.

marciahelen_detail2

marciahelen_detail6  

Thanks for stopping by today!
 ~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!