Saturday, August 6, 2016

Motorcross - JustNick Studios inspiration

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today sharing a layout I created using the awesome new JustNick Studios Broken Chevron Background digital cut file. I thought the chevrons would be great for some of my guy pics. It reminded me a little of tire treads and that made me think of my nephew who races motorcross. I thought it would be fun to scrap a photo of him racing his dirt bike. My nephew has been racing most of his life, traveling all over the place just to race. I used a mixture of several different manufactures; Shimelle's Star Shine, Maggie Holmes Bloom by Crate Paper, October Afternoon flair, and Cocoa Vanilla Studios Totally Rad wood veneer pieces. Here is my layout...



I filled the negative space of the chevrons with two different colors of pattern papers, keeping the same color in my rows. I thought it would be less busy that way so the focus would stay on my photo. I used the fun Lower Case Alpha for my title, cutting the letters large so that they would fill the space across the bottom of my layout.



I wanted more black accents, so I cut some stars out using the All Boy cut file. These were scattered diagonally across my layout along with some wood veneer gears.



I love how easily this layout came together! Here is a look at the cut files I used today.




All the fabulous new August cut files were just loaded in the JustNick OnLine Store. You really need to see these. They are seriously awesome!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!