Monday, July 11, 2016

But First Coffee - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am absolutely thrilled to be returning to the JustNick design team! I LOVE working with Nicole's cut files. My All About Me layout today features the Patterned Clouds cut file. They reminded me of gloomy Eeyore ... notice my Eeyore coffee cup. It was a gift from my son. I am just like gloomy Eeyore in the morning. Yup, I am not a morning person ... at all! I would love to blame my thyroid condition, but let's face it ... I have never been a morning person. Mornings are just worse now since I need to be medicated and caffeinated in order to wake up!



The alpha I used for coffee will be coming to the JustNick store soon... I jumped the gun and used it a little early.  Let's look at those clouds a little closer ...





Since my morning routine involves feeding 5 cats, I thought the cat chipboard sticker was appropriate here. No, they are not all mine ... 2 are my daughter's (she is temporarily living back at home). But I guess 3 cats still makes me a crazy cat lady, lol. I just can't help myself though when a stray cat shows up.



Here is the digital cut file I used...



Thanks for stopping by today! Check out all the fabulous designs in the JustNick Studios on-line store.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!