Sunday, June 26, 2016

Summer Adventure - Clique Kits inspiration

Hello blogging friends! 

I am back today with some digital die cutting inspiration using some of those awesome July Clique Kit exclusive cut files. I fell in love with the SUMMER cut file with all the variety of patterns going on in the different letters. I combined it with the adventure cut file. Now I had a perfect title for a layout to document a road trip vacation we took to the Black Hills in South Dakota! Oh, how I miss our camper! With kids almost done with college we have been talking about camping trips again, Wahooo! Here is my layout…


I used the yellow acetate sheet to back the cut file. Yellow is perfect for summer layouts! Here is another look at that awesome title.


Yes, I did a crazy amount of machine stitching on this layout. The watercolor background paper just wanted to curl up everywhere on me. Mounting it to heavy black cardstock and stitching helped immensely. Machine stitching is a great way to adhere those fabulous Pinkfresh transparency words too… Even on photos. I placed one of the exclusive flair buttons over an’O’ in the Go See Do transparent phrase. Works perfectly there!


My journaling is all about sticking heads and cameras out of car windows, lol. It’s hard to see in the photo, but that black head above my daughter’s head is my dog Satchel. You can see some of those pretty sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps and a Pinkfresh Studios rubber charm here too.


I hope I gave you some more fun ideas on how you can use your July Clique Kit! Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!