Friday, June 24, 2016

Life Is Good - Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with some Clique Kit layout inspiration with the awesome July kit Raskog featuring the awesome Pinkfresh Studios Life Noted collection. Take a look at all the amazing things included in this kit  ...

  9161937_orig 

 There are lots of ways to tell a story; with photos, with words, you can convey feelings with colors, or some combination of all of these. With my layout today I wanted to use those awesome colored acetate words to help tell my story. In this case a fishing trip my son just returned from. Check out this huge largemouth bass he caught!

  LifeIsGood

In Minnesota, with over 10,000 lakes, we do a lot of fishing for fun. Since my son was going to release this guy back into the water, he wanted a picture of it so as not to be razzed about it later. It seems with the retelling of fish tales, the fish just gets bigger and bigger each time the story is told! so with photo as proof, I thought "A Real Fish Story" would work nicely on my layout for a subtitle. I used a combination of the acetate words and the Pinkfresh Studio Alphas that were included in the kit. Stitching over the acetate words worked really well to adhere them to my layout.

  LifeIsGood_Story 

 I wanted the Title of my layout to be Life Is Good, making use of the large LIFE letters on this page. I trimmed the "IS" from the "Go See Do" and the "Good" came from the "Good Times". I love those unique rubber embellishments in the kit too! I added one just below my title and another on my photo. Computer journaling finishes the details of my story. I cut these apart and scattered them around.

  LifeIsGood_Title 

 I added some of the cut apart pieces in the lower left along with one of the exclusive flair buttons and that awesome arrow paper clip.

  LifeIsGood_Tag

I hope I gave you some fun ideas on how you can use your July kit! If you are interested in subscribing make sure to tell them I sent you. These kits are so very well put together! I know you will love them as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by today.

  CK_DT1516_Siggies_Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!