Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Senior & Awesome - Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello blogging friends!!!!!!

I am back today with a fun Cocoa Vanilla Studio Totally Rad layout. I have a nephew graduating in a few weeks from high school and thought Totally Rad would be perfect for scrapping some of his senior photos. It can be hard to find papers that aren't little kiddish for older boys and men. While there are some cute little boy elements to this collection, it definitely can be used for the older boys too. His school colors were Orange and Black, so that is the color scheme I kept to.

  Senior

Big titles are hip and trendy now, so I repeated 'Senior' down the middle of my layout and backed it with the orange paper from Totally Rad. Then I added some of the fabulous Totally Rad die cuts to complete my title.

  Awesome

I repeated embellishments like the wood veneers, enamel dots, vellum stars to give my layout a cohesive feel. You can also see one of those fabulous woodies here too. The metal arrow charms are from the Hello Lovely collection, but they are so perfect for this layout too! The larger star shape is from the Made of Awesome collection as is the flair I used near the bottom of my photo.

  SeniorDetail

I love that star paper clip in the Totally Rad collection! The stickers I used for the 'class of 2016' came from the Hello Lovely alpha sticker sheet.

  Amazing

I really like how this layout turned out. Be sure to pick up some Totally Rad for your older boys too.

  TitleBig

Thanks for stopping by today!
 ~Marcia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!