Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mom, Just Another Word for Love - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hi blogging friends!

I am back today sharing a layout using the soft and beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studios Free Spirit collection. With Valentine's Day coming, I couldn't resist doing a layout with a heart. I found this awesome cut file by Kolette Hall in the Silhouette Store and knew it would be perfect with the Free Spirit collection. I used a photo of my Mom and I taken on Mother's Day. Doesn't she look great at 70!

MomAnotherWordForLove

I backed the negative space with two different pink pattern papers, then I embellished around the heart with the enamel shapes, flair, and these gorgeous heart pieces.

CutFileDetail

HeartDetail 

I didn't want to cover up too much of my die cut heart, so I kept the layers to a minimum and embellished my photo with the ephemera die cuts , wood veneer, and stickers.

MomDetail 

I love this background paper with all the words... so fitting for my layout title; "Mom, just another word for love". Check out all of the fabulous papers and embellishments in this collection on the Cocoa Vanilla Studios website

 Thanks for stopping by. 
 ~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Marcia! This is stunning! That cut file is fantastic, and I love your mix of patterns, not to mention that your photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!