Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pursue Whatever Sets Your Soul On Fire - Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today, sharing my first layout that I created with the December Clique Kit Girl Cave featuring the fun Pink Paislee Memorandum collection. I don't think I have shared the kit here on the blog yet, so let me show you...

  4608541_orig

One of my favorite parts of any Clique Kit are the exclusive digital cut files. I thought I could use the "Pursue Whatever Sets Your Soul On Fire" title on a graduation layout. I decided to enlarge the title to make a dramatic statement. My daughter graduated from college with a degree in English with the hopes of someday becoming a writer or an editor. The label paper at the top of my layout worked well to record this. Her passion has always been writing since she was a little girl. Now she is soon to graduate with her Masters degree ... yeah!!!!

SoulOnFire

There are lots of fabulous embellishments this month, like these wood veneers from My Mind's Eye, the Pretty Little Studio acetate tags, and these self adhesive sequins from Jillibean Soup. Oh, and I love the Pink Paislee Memorandum washi tape sheet.

Butterfly

Glasses

Detail 

I challenge you to use a big title on one of your next layouts too. Be sure to shop the Clique Store's Black Friday sale for some awesome deals!

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!