Wednesday, November 25, 2015

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends.

I gift lots of gift cards for the Holidays as my nieces and nephews are older and have rather particular preferences. I like to present them in a pretty setting though. Much more festive than those ordinary gift card envelopes. I used my new Top Dog Dies Snowman die set to make this one.


The bottom half of this card opens. I can secure the gift card to the front and still write a sentiment inside. Some gift cards are just too pretty to cover up. The top of the card was easily decorated with a tag from Chic Tags and my snowman. A few scattered snowflakes completes the card.


Thanks for stopping by. Top Dog Dies is having a Black Friday Sale. It's going on now. Be sure to check it out.


~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!