Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Have a Boo-tiful Day - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends.

I am having so much fun with the new Top Dog Dies! I LOVE all the new Halloween dies. They are so much fun. Today I created a shaker card using the Top Dog Dies Haunted House die set.

Don't you just love this! Here is the card I created...


I created a water color sky and moon background for my shaker card and arranged some die cut bats over the moon where they would get noticed. Some headstones are inside the shaker in the lower left and a few more are on the outside. I stamped my sentiment on using Quick Quotes chalk ink pad in white. It really stands out on the black cardstock.



Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Haunted House die set
Pattern Paper: Jillibean Soup
Cardstock
Acetate
Googly eyes of assorted sizes
Foam tape
orange twine
A Flair for Buttons: Folk Art Halloween Flair
Pink Stamper Halloween Stamp set

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out all the new dies in the Top Dog Dies store.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!