Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy Birthday - Top Dog Dies Wednesday

Hello blogging friends!

It's Top Dog Dies Wednesday on my blog today. I am sharing another card from the die sets released in August. This one was a fabulous balloon die set...

It's that big balloon die that had my heart skip a beat. What a statement that big balloon makes on a card. Here is the card I created using the Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque ....


This is a card that can literally be created in minutes. A good thing as I always seem to be searching through my card stash looking for birthday cards and coming up short. This is a die set that can be used for little kid birthdays as well as adult birthdays.

I inked the edges of my balloon to help it pop off the background paper. Then I tied a piece of twine to it and carefully glued it down on my card looping it once for whimsy.


Supplies
Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque papers and ephemera die cut
twine.

Thanks for stopping by today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!