Monday, August 31, 2015

Bayfield Marina - Imaginisce Happy Traveler

Hello blogging friends!

My husband and I just returned from a short trip to the Apostle Islands in Lake Superior. What a gorgeous place!! But you know, half the fun of getting to your destination is taking time to appreciate the journey. We discovered that the little town of Bayfield Wisconsin had its own charm.  I pulled out the blue papers from the Happy Traveler collection to bring out the blues in my photos of the Bayfield Marina. I love the bright, fun colors and patterns in this collection. 



Happy Traveler also has coordinating wood veneers and puffy stickers too, something new from Imaginisce. They were perfect to accent my layout. 



I cut apart the paper with the tags and layered then under my photo.



Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Puffy Stickers, Wood Veneers (Happy Traveler), Enamel Dots (Family Fun)
American Crafts: Cardstock, Thickers (Fun and Games)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!