Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Baby Girl Onesie card - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends!

It's Top Dog Dies Wednesday, so I have another card to share from the August release. Today I have a Baby Girl card that I created with the Top Dog Dies Onesie Dress die set. This set is designed to coordinate with the Top Dog Dies Onesie Card A2 die, but it is more than just the dress. Included is an adorable lady bug, flowers, heart, belt, buckle, heart shaped buttons, lace edging, and a collar too.


Here is my onesie dress card. I used the adorable Imaginisce My Baby papers


Check out the buttons. To make them look more realistic, I used some DMC floss to stitch through the holes. Look also at the stitching detail the dies have on the collar and belt. Such fabulous detail!




Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Onesie Dress die set
Top Dog Dies Onesie Card A2 die
Imaginisce My Baby papers
American Crafts cardstock

Thanks for stopping by, Check out all the new dies in the Top Dog Dies store.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!