Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Dies at Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends. Did you see all the new Top Dog Dies released last week? Project Life scrappers take note... there are some awesome dies for you too! I used one of the new pocket page dies to create this sympathy card.


I love the faux stitching on the edge of the die, The sentiment is from the Altenew Ori Kami set and the papers were from the January Clique Kit featuring Amy Tangerine's Stitched collection. Clique Kits has a monthly challenge that anyone can enter. You don't need to be a subscriber to play along. I would love to see more of you play along!

I also used the new Top Dog Dies Pretty Petals 3 and the new Top Dog Dies Leaves dies. These are awesome for layering to make such realistic looking flowers. Here is a closer look at those pretty flowers...



Supplies:

Are you as excited as me about these fabulous new dies? Thanks for stopping by!
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the colors and the work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!