Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Udder'ly Amazing - Imaginisce New Release

Have you seen the new collection Heartland Farm yet? So many awesome embellishments to go with the fun pattern papers. This collection makes me yearn to get my garden planted...  and I cannot wait for my local farmer's market to open up again! I couldn't wait to dive in and scrap a photo of my daughter during her first year of college. She took an Animal Studies class and was given this dairy calf to take care of and train. At the end of the semester there was a calf show. Amazingly, she took second place! Not bad for a city girl! 



I created a cluster of embellishments near the bottom of my layout using the denim pocket from the collection and filling it with a few die-cuts. I added a seed packet (cut from the paper) and then had to adhere one of the wood pieces. I think these wood pieces are my favorite embellishment in the collection. 


More die cuts and a blue ribbon sticker were added near the photo. I even used my i-Top to create a center for one of my stamped flowers. 



Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Stickers, Wood Pieces, Denim Pockets, Acrylic Stamp, Enamel Dots  (Heartland Farm), Alphabet Stickers (Outdoor Adventures), I-Top, small Brad Daddies, small I-Top punches, Foam Adhesive
American Crafts: Cardstock, Black Homestead Alphabet Thickers

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!