Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Just My Type - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends. I have a Top Dog Dies card to share with you today...


I am easily distracted when cleaning through my stash.... found a Crate Paper typewriter die cut and this fabulous typewriter paper from the Crate Paper DIY collection and knew I had to make a card with the new Top Dog Dies Typewriter Alphabet die sets. I also used the Top Dog Dies Bella Doily die here too. Doilies are great for layering. The strip of alphas was cut with boxboard where I left the letters intact and then I layered black cardstock without the letters over the top. I like using boxboard (think cereal box) with my dies to give my cards a little more dimension.


Supplies
Top Dog Dies Bella Doily
Top Dog Dies Typewriter Upper Case Alphabet Set
Top Dog Dies Typewriter Lower Case Alphabet Set

Thanks for stopping by!
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!