Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Heartland Farms Cards - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends. Imaginisce has a new collection that was revealed last week. It's called Heartland Farms. It has wonderful patterns, journal cards, and fabulous die cuts that work well for card sentiments. I used my Top Dog Dies Dotted Border Die to make a couple of quick cards. My favorite way to use this die is for an edging on the bottom of my cards.

 
But, then I thought I could use the same die to create a decorative edge all around the journal card I used on this next card.


I love the down home feel of these papers and am really wanting to get my hands dirty in my garden now.

Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Dotted Border die set
Imaginisce Heartland Farms Pattern Paper, Die-Cuts,
Buttons
Twine
Bazzill cardstock in white

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!