Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Welcome Baby - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends. It's finally Spring!!!! One of my favorite things about Spring is all the babies! Marcia here today with a card I created for a friend who just had a baby. I thought this baby chick from the Feathered Friends die set would be perfect on a baby card. It's even cuter in the bottom half of an egg from the Decorated Eggs die set from Top Dog Dies.

The baby chick die has a little beak included. I added eyes with a black gel pen. Each little baby chick was placed on a quilted square.


I love the details in these dies.... check out those dotted edges on the egg and chick.

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby card! I love the detail on the dies and the stitching on your card goes perfectly! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love the quilted idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!