Wednesday, February 18, 2015

You Did It! - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends. Marcia here today with another card I created with my Top Dog Dies. I wanted to focus on using the corset background die as a swimsuit. I made a card for a friend to celebrate her achievement of a diet goal. 


Besides the corset background die I also used the new dotted ric rac border die and the dotted tags die, The tag dies are perfect for stamping sentiments on. 


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Dotted Borders Die Set

Top Dog Dies Corset Background
Top Dog Dies Dotted Tags
Imaginisce Pattern Paper (Family Fun collection)
Bazzill cardstock
Quick Quotes chalk ink
twine
Jillibean Soup enamel stars
October Afternoon Ephemera

Check out the other new dies in the Top Dog Dies store. (More new dies are coming soon.....stay tuned!)  Have a fabulous day!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!