Wednesday, November 19, 2014

You're Awesome - Clique Kits Pep Rally

Hello blogging friends!  It's time for the Clique Kits Pep Rally! Yeah!!!! I love seeing what everyone has been creating with their kits. If you want to start at the beginning, head on over to the Clique Kits blog. Be sure to comment all along the hop to increase your chances to win.... a November Homecoming Kit. This is an amazing prize, the Lemon Owl Weekend Trip collection plus Webster's Pages Nest plus tons of embellishments.



Here is the mood board for the share ...



I was inspired by all the colors of the mood board. I think I included all of them on my layout.
Here is my layout ....





I used the latest sketch from Sketchabilities. I have always loved Karan's gorgeous sketches, and sketches are such a great starting point. The thing that I loved about this one was those circles framing the photos. They mimic the circles in that Life is Good journal card, so of course I had to include that too.


The paper is mostly LemonOwl Weekend Trip with some Webster's Pages Nest thrown in there to bring out the orange. I am so in love with the embellishments and add-ons that are hand selected for each month's kit. I LOVE these felt deer from Freckled Fawn, and how fun is this "Hi" paper clip!!



Some gesso painted on the wood word with my finger helps to soften it a little.



Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to Mariah's blog now ...
~Marcia

22 comments:

  1. OMG this is so sweet! I LOVE all the pops of color! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Marcia! Love the design and striking colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC color in your LO! Made me smile! GREAT sketch also TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC layout. I am in love with your layout. LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous layout! So much detail. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love the repetition of the circles and the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love how this layout uses the You Are Awesome washi tape from Freckled Fawn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcia - love this fresh pretty page and your take on the sketch! Always so much fun to see your work gf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is just incredible, I love all the dimension of your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fabulous Marcia!! I love all the background details and the layers added on top!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW … just, wow. Gorgeous layout Marcia!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This layout is so elegant!! I love it so much!! Amazing work, Marcia!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great interpretation of the sketch. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a beautiful layout! i love the fun bright colors. that sketch is just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your layout. The bright colors are fun! Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome layout :) Love the colors :) Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love everything!!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI Marcia, thank you for sharing your work with us, i have shared it on out facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this and those photos are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your page Marcia. Love how you use that sunburst especially!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your page
    tks for playing with us at Sketchabilities
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!