Monday, November 10, 2014

Wedding Birdseed Bags with Love My Tapes

Hello blogging friends. I have a super cute wedding idea to share with you today using some Love My Tapes washi tape.

It's a tradition to throw rice at weddings as the couple departs the church, as rice is a symbol of fertility. Well somewhere along the line, we discovered that birds that eat the rice, die! So it's much more common now to throw birdseed.  My oldest daughter got married last weekend and my sister-in-law made these cute little bags for keeping birdseed.  I tried to save one, but my hubby (thinking he was being a big help) threw it out! I had to recreate a few to show you ...


I searched through my stamps for anything wedding related and came up with this heart and bridal couple. Just stamp your image on the glassine bag, fill with some birdseed and seal shut with washi tape. This washi tape was the perfect choice :)


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!