Sunday, November 30, 2014

Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle - Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends! I am very excited to be on the Clique Kits blog today sharing a layout I created with our fabulous December kit,  Enchanted Meadow!  I just love all the colors and patterns in the September Skies paper collection by Heidi Swapp. I also love the exclusive digital cut files that were included in the kit. Since my daughter just got married I thought this kit would be perfect to document some of those memories. 

HeidiSwapp_SeptemberSkies 

Photo Credit goes to Amanda Plucker Photography. This is loosely based on the newest Creative Scrappers sketch.... I loved the diagonal lines, but made it less cluttered.


I combined two of the cut files for my title, cutting one from some Love My Tapes blue glitter adhesive cardstock, (since my daughters ring was a sapphire) and the other from black cardstock. I added a little bit of pattern paper to fill the negative space to keep the background from being too distracting. These cut files may appear in the Clique Kits digital store. Keep your eye out if you are interested.

  title  

I spritzed some Rose Heidi Swapp Color Shine on my resist flower from the Ephemera pack. Then painted on some Peach Color Shine to give my flower some dimension.

  tutorial  

  flowers   

One of the December add ons were these awesome paper clips from Freckled Fawn. I just had to have them. LOVE!

  clip   

There are some great Black Friday sales going on all weekend at Clique Kits. Check them out. Thanks for stopping by.


  CK_VarsityTeam_Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Marcia! Such a gorgeous layout! LOVE how you did the title. congrats on your daughter's wedding! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!