Sunday, September 7, 2014

XO - Creative Scrappers Reveal

Hello blogging friends. It's time for another Creative Scrappers Reveal! This one, by the talented Jenny Evans, does not disappoint!


I actually scrapped a layout of myself this time (*gasp*). This was taken last Christmas in front of our Christmas tree. I converted it to a black and white photo so it doesn't look too Christmassy. I had to photoshop the photo to switch the heads. Yup, I couldn't keep my mouth shut when the photo was taken (why do I have to talk?) and in another shot my hubby closed his eyes! Has anyone else tried the photomerge faces? Thankfully it was relatively easy to do and it looks so much better without my mouth open :)


I used the gorgeous Maggie Holmes Styleboard papers from Crate Paper with a mish mash of embellies from Studio Calico, Crate, Fancy Pants, Maya Road, and American Crafts. I've had these gold doilies for about 6 months now! Gold is so trendy right now, why did I wait so long? I love the look with the gold vellum and gold rub-ons. As much as I love those triangles in the sketch, I had to replace them with hearts. I especially love that love paper clip from Maya Road! Here are some close-ups...




I hope you will join us. Our sponsor this month is My Creative Scrapbook.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Marcia, love this page. The peach color with the gold is so pretty. And I am loving all your added touches and that XO!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!