Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fun Things Fall - Creative Scrappers Reveal

Hello blogging friends! It's Sunday, and time for another Creative Scrappers reveal. Are you ready for another fabulous sketch? I love that this one has multiple photos...


I flipped the sketch on its side and used a cluster of embellies instead of one of the photos. Here is my take using Echo Park's Fall Reflections.


I love texture for Fall, so I die cut some leaves from felt using a Cheery Lynn leaf die. Then I added some stitching and hemp twine. I couldn't resist using these gold leaves that I just picked up from the Paper Issues store. Aren't they yummy. Here are some close-ups....



Supplies:
Echo Park Fall Reflections pattern paper and stickers
Basic Grey wood pieces
October Afternoon tin pin
Silhouette, cut files for view master
felt, hemp twine, button
Xyron Mega Runner
Teresa Collins Stapler
Gold Leaf Sequins from the Paper Issues Shop

I am linking up to the newest Issue at Paper Issues: Anything Goes! Anyone can do something for Anything Goes, right :)

I hope to see lots of you linking up at Creative Scrappers with our awesome new sketch! Our sponsor this month is My Creative Scrapbook. Be sure to check their kits out.

~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your take on the sketch. Such gorgeous pictures and product. Amazing layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take also on this sketch ♥

    ReplyDelete