Monday, September 15, 2014

Football Party with Love My Tapes

Hello blogging friends. It's definitely feeling like Fall here with the cooler temps, trees changing colors, and lots of Football! I made these fun food picks using some fabric tape from Love My Tapes for our Sunday afternoon football party. 


I die cut several football shapes and used my brown fabric tape to cover the cardstock. I trimmed away the excess tape along the edges and added some stitching using some DMC floss. I glued another football onto the back side with a toothpick in the middle. I decorated the back side with stickers. Here is how they looked on my table....



These would look awesome in cupcakes too, don't you think?

I was having issues with the storage of my fabric tape so I want to share a tip with you today. Unlike washi tape, fabric tape does not stick to itself on the roll. It was coming all unrolled on me in my storage bin so I use paper clips to keep them rolled up nice and neat. I had these pretty ones in my scrapbook stash, but you could use regular paper clips just as well.


Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!