Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fourth of July Picnic Caddy - Love My Tapes

Hello blogging friends! Want to see my latest Love My Tapes project? I have a festive Fourth of July picnic caddy that I created with upcycled toilet paper rolls, a paper towel roll, and a wine cooler cardboard caddy. I am planning an extended family BBQ and really wanted to create some picnic caddies for my tables that could hold spoons, forks, napkins, and some sparklers. After all, what's a Fourth of July picnic without some fireworks :)



The Americana collection from Pebbles was perfect for covering up the cardboard tubes and the wine cooler caddy after I painted it white. I used a couple different rolls of red, white, and blue washi tape to cover the rods I used to support my rockets. It's much more festive with the washi. My Imaginisce cordless glue gun came is real handy. Love that tool!



I also used the blue star washi to jazz up my caddy.



I think these are going to be a huge hit at the party!!

Thanks for stopping by
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!